Professional Gutter Installation
Not all gutters are the same, and we install some of the best in the industry. Our custom seamless gutters feature the thickest gauge aluminum, strongest hangers available on the market, closer hanger spacing, stainless steel fasteners, box miters, oversized downspouts standard, the number one gutter covers on the market and a 25 year warranty. There is a reason for every part of our gutter system, and quality is very important to us here at Advantage Seamless Gutters. In fact our mission is to provide exceptional quality and customer service through professional craftsmanship and customer relationships.
What Makes Our Gutters Better
What your gutters are made of is very important.
- At Advantage Seamless Gutters we use 0.032 inch aluminum gutter coil, which is the thickest aluminum coil that can be roll formed in a gutter machine. Also since it is aluminum it will never rust.
- The Brute hanger is the strongest hanger on the market, with a lifetime warranty. We put them every 18 to 20 inches inside of our gutters. Other gutter companies use weaker hangers and space them 24 to 36 inches apart.
- We use only stainless steel fastener. Typical zinc screws only last about 5 to 10 years, and the most common cause of a gutter system failure is the screws rusting and snapping off. Also stainless steel screws never leave those unsightly rust spots and streaks on the gutters and downspouts.
- A box miter overlaps the gutter and makes the turn on the house. We angle cut the gutter into the box miter to give it maximum support, which also allows us to seal in-between the miter and gutter. This is important to ensuring that the miter does not leak as the gutter expands and contracts over the year.
- Advantage Seamless uses all 3 by 4 inch downspouts standard, compared to others who use 2×3 or 3×3 downspouts. This is to get the water to the ground faster, and help prevent clogs. Also we use drop outlets to connect the downspout to the gutter, instead of an X punched hole. We do this so that if anything happens to the downspout the gutter will not tear and become damaged.
- For customers who never want to clean their gutters again we offer Valor Gutter Guards, the number one performing cover on the market. With a 25 year clog free guarantee, Valor Gutter Guards unique S-curved stainless steel screen handles more water and keeps debris out. Valor Gutter Guards have a steel louvered frame that holds up to everything Minnesota has to offer.
- 25 year Warranty. We warranty all of our work and products for 25 years. We are not perfect but who is? We will come fix any defects in installation such as a leaky miter or a gutter that holds water. We stand by our work and customer satisfaction is number one with Advantage Seamless Gutters.
A Gutter For Every Home
At Advantage Seamless Gutters, we aim to achieve the highest level of customer service possible by providing our customers with the best professional experience from beginning to end. Our team of gutter experts takes pride in what we do. We will take you on the gutter journey around your home and help you get the best looking and functioning gutter system, that will serve your specific needs. Trust the experience and expertise of Advantage Seamless Gutters.
Whether you’re looking for the classic 5 inch K-style design, 6 inch K-style: a bigger gutter system to handle your large roof, or your looking to customize your home with our 6 inch Half Round gutter, Advantage Seamless Gutters has you covered. All of Advantage Seamless’ gutters include:
- Custom designed to fit your homes needs and style
- A 25 year warranty
- Thickest aluminum on the market
- All stainless steel fasteners
- Strongest hangers on the market
- Close hanger spacing for maximum support
- Oversized Downspouts, with drop outlets
- Leak free box miters
- Optional Valor Gutter Guards, the best on the market
The Advantage of Going Seamless
A seamless gutter system is just that, seamless. So why is seamless better? A spliced gutter, or a gutter that comes in 10 to 20 foot pieces, has a higher potential for leaks. As the gutters expand and contract through the extreme temperature changes we experience in Minnesota, these splices weaken and cause leaks. A seamless gutter system is typically made from aluminum or steel and it expands and contracts at the same time.
Not all seamless gutters are the same. At Advantage Seamless Gutters we use 0.032 inch aluminum gutter coil, which is the thickest aluminum coil that can be roll formed in a gutter machine. Other materials that are commonly used are 0.027 inch aluminum and steel gutter coil. Thinner metals like these expand and contract more over the season, and get damaged easier by hail.
Get a free estimate and consultation from one of our very knowledgeable salesmen today. Call us today at (218) 503-0399 to discuss all your gutter options, or continue to browse our site for more information on our gutters and Valor Gutter Guards. You can also fill out our Contact Form to get in touch with us. We look forward to serving you!