Our service team is available for emergency repairs, and our Design Consultants can meet with you online to review your gutter replacement needs.
December 28, 2020 by
● Free estimate prior to snow blowing taking place-added on to plowing accounts
● Automatically routed
● Billing takes place on the 1st of every Winter Month we have previously serviced. A credit card is required to stay on file.
● no damage to landscaping
● no piles left in your yard
● we keep it clean
● Removal of ice dam with shoveling up to the dam if the snow has not yet been removed, spray steam under block of ice until it is all removed.
● Clean up and salting of any fallen ice or snow onto already traveled and previously shoveled areas.
● 300 dollars per hour, per two technicians with 1 hour minimum. (billing to the nearest half hour starting when technician arrives to when all equipment is loaded back in vehicle.)
● Billing takes place after steaming is complete. A credit card is required to stay on file.
● Shoveling of entire roof, use of plastic shovels to ensure no damage is done to the roof.
● 100 dollars per hour, per technician with 1 hour minimum. (two technicians are common for most roof structures.)
● Raking of snow accumulation 2 feet up from the edge around the perimeter of the homes roof structure
● Automatically routed everytime snow accumulates up to 2 inches.
● If on route prior to any snow accumulation 45 dollars per visit for average home
● 65 for the first visit if not on the route prior to snowfall, 45 dollars per visit every visit following
● Free estimate prior to plowing taking place
● Everytime the snow accumulates to 1 inch unless otherwise stated
● Pricing depends on accumulation of snow: 0-3”,3”-6”,6”-12”,12”+